Blog of Affectionate Traces

Demons love this!

Comment if you have a question

I know most of you have my e-mail now since someone posted it on the gpotato forums, but please don’t email me directly. Instead post a comment. Everyone needs to see the question so they can answer it too in case you missed something.

Also if there are typos in the db, you might be looking at the wrong version. There is a North America version for those of you who play that one.

Published by NakanoAzusa, on August 25th, 2012 at 1:46 am. Filled under: News Tags: 13 Comments

13 Responses to “Comment if you have a question”

1. Sorry. =X Will take note.

I’m an AikaSEA player btw, and I’m talking about typos regarding the SEA version.

Comment by AhBeng on August 26, 2012 at 2:22 pm

2. Thanks for the updates! Love this site! One issue however, the reinforcement for a regular (non-superior) says safe to +5 while the superior version says safe to +4? Pretty sure it’s the other way around. Thanks again!

Comment by lordbote on August 29, 2012 at 8:30 am

3. This is definitely correct. Please try it yourself!

Comment by NakanoAzusa on August 29, 2012 at 9:52 am

4. If its possible could you make a way to compare single pieces of gear and different gear sets. By the way I saw you made a chance of crafting thing, Thanks.

Comment by Z on October 30, 2012 at 8:12 pm

5. Hello,

I am the moderator of the forum Aika Brazil, I wonder if there is a possibility I even be translating this excellent database for EN.

I appreciate the attention.

Raikou – Aika Brazil Team

Comment by Raikou on January 8, 2013 at 12:50 pm

6. Translate for Portuguese.!***

Comment by Raikou on January 8, 2013 at 12:51 pm

7. yep. As a matter of fact I have been working on a translation for Indonesian and Portuguese. I will upload it in 1 to 2 weeks time.

Comment by NakanoAzusa on January 9, 2013 at 4:13 am

8. Coooool.

Thank you so much!

MOD Raikou
    Aika Brazil Team

Comment by Raikou on January 9, 2013 at 5:03 pm

9. Hm.. Can i ask about Drop List of Dunge ?
    and INA Version of DB please :3

Comment by MoonLivY on February 24, 2013 at 10:55 am

10. Hello,

I am the moderator of the forum Aika Brazil, I wonder if there is a possibility I even be translating this excellent database for BR.

I appreciate the attention.

Raikou – Aika Brazil Team

Comment by Raikou on May 29, 2013 at 1:42 pm

11. You can now find a translation for Aika BR of this database

Comment by NakanoAzusa on November 5, 2013 at 12:21 am

12. With Aika Online, is there a level cap for quests? Like a have a level 14 warlock who can attempt the True Monster quest, if I were to level him up past 14 would the quest not be shown?

Comment by Yatano on November 22, 2013 at 12:06 pm

13. Yatano: There is. However the level caps are mostly only for repeatables that are not essential. Like for example you stop being able to take the repeatable quest Blue Gold once you go past level 7. I haven’t included this data on the website. I will do so in the next update.

In the case of the True Monster quest, there is no upper level limit. You can take it whenever you feel like it.

Comment by NakanoAzusa on November 22, 2013 at 1:17 pm