Blog of Affectionate Traces

Demons love this!

Updates updates

I know everyone’s been waiting for this. Quite a bit of pestering got me to do this and some lolposts on the forums showed people said my DB was showing signs of aging. HAH. I don’t see wrinkles anywhere. Good luck finding them. (let me know if you do)

Anyway, enjoy!

Published by NakanoAzusa, on August 20th, 2012 at 10:02 am. Filled under: News Tags: , , , , , , 7 Comments

7 Responses to “Updates updates”

1. nice update u r awesome

Comment by aruin27 on August 21, 2012 at 6:22 am

2. Hahah i know u update what!

Comment by MrSw3ft on August 23, 2012 at 9:29 am

3. Yay titles at last. :D

Still got other things tho. :X

Comment by AhBeng on August 24, 2012 at 2:20 pm

4. Still got some things which need fixing. I think they mean your DB got a lot of errors which have not been updated?

Priest skills got NM skill pictures, NM skills got DG skill pictures, DG skills got sniper skill pictures, sniper skills got crus skill pictures, crus skills got warrior skill pictures, warrior skills got some weird skill pictures of what I can only presume are of Epic III skills, and priest skill pictures not even in the database… Also might need to check legion skills!

Also some of the skills got typos as well (especially some DG skills), might need to check them.

And some of the crafting success chances look really skewed. NM TS staff for example, I’m sure there’s lots more.

In addition accessories have ranks too, not that it’s necessary, but still.

Comment by [email protected] on August 25, 2012 at 1:34 am

5. I don’t understand. The priest skills are completely correct. I don’t see any NM skill pictures. Please paste a link or something and highlight or give me a screenshot of what’s wrong.

I think your browser is acting up. Try and reload the page

Comment by NakanoAzusa on August 25, 2012 at 1:36 am

6. Ohh, thank you SO much. You are awesome <3

Comment by Shuherizada on August 25, 2012 at 3:41 am

7. I may not have phrased it properly, but an example here.

This is a screenshot of the Saint skills page of your database:

This is my NM (note skills in hotkeys Ctrl-F2, Ctrl-2 and 2):

Used IE, ‘Fox, Chrome, Opera (and even a different computer) and all showed the same thing.

Comment by AhBeng on August 26, 2012 at 2:21 pm